Fish fillet – Some people don’t like fish but ate Fish fillet? Why is that? It is because this dish is made to satisfy everyone even among those who hated fish. Once eaten, you’ll surely do not think that it has fish inside because it so good!
Normally, all fish fillets can be breaded. However, I would not do it with salmon and trout, for example. But otherwise there are no limits. Flatfish can even be breaded and cooked in the pan. But now it’s about fish fillets. Those we usually eat for lunch on a piece of rye bread or for dinner are the fish fillet with French fries or boiled potatoes and remoulade sauce or maybe parsley sauce.
Fish Fillet – Breaded Fish
The fastest way to cook fish fillets is to pull a bag of breaded fish fillets up from the supermarket’s freezer and throw them on a pan of melted butter or margarine when you get home. But they often get boring, dry and hard like a board. Instead buy some fresh fish – plaice, haddock, cod or similar – fillet and pan them yourself.
Dip the fish fillet in a battered egg and then on the breadcrumbs and fry on the pan. You can also add rye flour to make a coarser breading. You can also opted to but Panko, a Japanese style breadcrumbs – available in assorted supermarket. It is a rough crumbs which is quite suitable for breading things that need to be deep fried. But it is also ideal for fish fillet.
If you want to make your own breadcrumbs you are going to dry your bread. Use bread that has already been dry to reduce food waste.
- Turn on the oven at 150 ° C.
- Blend or tear the bread and spread it on a baking sheet lined with baking paper.
- Place the plate in the hot oven for 10, 20, and 30 minutes – depending on how dry the bread was in advance, time may vary.
- Flip regularly so that the crumbs does not burn.
- Let the crumbs cool off.
You can store home-made breadcrumbs in a container with a tight lid or in a vacuum bag that has been sucked out of air or you can refrigerate it.
Give your fish fillets extra flavor with this crumbs.
Servings: 4 fish fillets
- Bread crumbs from 50 g of white bread
- The finely brewed must of 1 organic lemon
- 25 g grated parmesan cheese
- 1-2 hourly notice
- Little oil
- Salt and pepper
How to make the fish fillet
- Mix the breadcrumbs, lemon peel, parmesan cheese, chopped thyme leaves, salt and pepper and collect it with a couple of tablespoons oil.
- Then turn the fish fillets into the rasp and fry them golden in butter or margarine on the pan. You can also put them in the oven. They should be cooked 7-8 minutes at approx. at 200-220 ° C.
Preparation time: 5 minutes
Cooking time: 10 minutes