Banana pancakes – In fact they look more biscuits than pancakes. They have at least the same size as biscuits. But no matter what they look like, they taste delicious and have a nice mushroom consistency.
They can be eaten as breakfast, dessert or as a snack for a cup of coffee, tea or cocoa. You can vary what you serve and choose what you and your family think is delicious. We usually eat green and fresh fruit, as you can see in the picture below. However, it does not have to be strawberries, blueberries and banana, as well as blackberries, raspberries and apples or pears.
You can also serve honey, nuts, almonds, chopped chocolate, ice cream, jams or something completely different – according to your taste.
Banana Pancakes – Recipe
A good thing about banana pancakes is that they do not take quite a while to make and they are made of something that you usually have in stock – maybe just with the exception of the bananas.
Servings: 12 pcs.
- 2 bananas
- 3 eggs
- 100 g oatmeal
- 100 g flour
- ½ teaspoon. cardamom
- ½ teaspoon. salt
- Butter / margarine for frying
How to make Banana Pancakes
- Mash the bananas with a fork.
- Place the banana mash, eggs, oatmeal, flour, cardamom and salt together into a thick, liquid dough in a bowl.
- Melt approx. 50 g butter / margarine in a frying pan and pour into a small jug.
- Put three to four parts of pancake dough on a heated pan with a big spoon – and cook them until they are golden and so firm that they can be reversed.
- Turn them over and step them on the other side until they are golden and finished.
- Take them off the pan. Keep them if possible warm – otherwise they can be heated in the oven if they are to be served later.
- Pour a little butter / margarine on the pan, put on the dough and continue until all banana pancakes are fried.
You do not need to melt butter / margarine before you get started, you can get a small stick on the pan before each serving of pancakes, but by melting it all at once you save time and you do not have to eat some uncooked dough. On the other hand, make sure that the pan does not get too hot as the butter / margarine will easily get burn.
Another super delicious pancake variant is American pancakes. The recipe for American pancakes can be found by following the previous link.
Ok, and if it’s going wrong with the first banana pie cake, remember now that pancakes are much like baby making
You make all the mistakes of the first child and it’s nothing but a little wrong. Number 2 is always better. Just like pancakes.
Preparation time: 5 minutes
Cooking time: 20 minutes