This chicken curry with yogurt recipe is so simple you’ll be ready to whip up this dish in no time! What’s not to love about the delicious flavor of this sweet and garlicky chicken sticky sauce? It’s so delicious, it would even be better if it’s a meal on its own! It’s a quick and simple recipe, made from just 6 ingredients.
Sweet and Sour Honey Garlic Chicken is the perfect dinner idea for families. This is a quick and easy recipe prepared within 25 minutes using 6 ingredients.
ABOUT THIS RECIPE
This recipe works well with any kind of meat (chicken,muttan,beef). Try to make it with chicken breasts and thighs if you’re feeling daring, or even use venison if you’d like. I am a fan of chicken breast as it is so lean and ready to prepare in a few minutes. It has a sweet and sour taste and goes well with rice, pasta, and tortillas. My last batch of creamy garlic chicken breast was a huge hit.
Chicken with honey is not a classic, it’s actually the most popular recipe in the restaurant in the United States. People love honey garlic sauce and this recipe is prepared by adding this sauce that makes the chicken more delicious. Fried and tender, juicy chicken bites are super-good when paired with honey garlic sauces. The two make for a sweet and savory dish that’s truly scrumptious!
This dish goes great on holidays, but it’s quick and easy enough that you could even have it for dinner. This recipe is a must-have for anyone who wants to add value to their dinner table and finishes in no time.
Yes, no doubt, this is an easy and delicious dinner recipe. My mom used to make this dish with chicken thighs that we all love it. I make it with a large piece of thigh meat and serve it with a creamy and flavorful cream sauce. A one-pan chicken recipe requires you just have a pan, breast, salt, peppers, and garlic powder for seasoning, and you’d add grated garlic, vinegar, soya sauce, and honey. Making it so easy and simple! Even a beginner can make it. It’s one of my favorite chicken breast recipes.
- Chicken Breast without skin
- Salt + Black Pepper + Garlic Powder
- Soya Sauce dark
- White Vinegar
- Parsley/Cilantro for garnishing
HOW TO MAKE CHICKEN CURRY WITH YOGURT
- Cut the chicken breasts in half, and season with salt, peppers, and garlic powder. Rub the spices onto the chicken so the flavor of the spices can permeate into the chicken.
- Place chicken in a pan and pour some oil and butter over it and let it heat up for a few seconds as it becomes bubbly then flip it over and cook it for another 4-5 minutes.
- Remove the chicken breast from the pan and into another bowl. Add chopped parsley, salt, and pepper. Add vinegar and soy sauce and let them mix. Then add honey and combine.
- Place the fried and sauteed chicken in the sauce and mix them well on low/medium heat.Let the covered pan rest for 10 to 15 minutes and then simmer on low heat for 10 to 15 minutes.
- Honey garlic chicken is an amazing combination of flavors that makes a delicious meal. Ready to serve.
- Garlic Butter Rice
- Dinner Rolls
- Creamy Baked Potatoes
- Garlic Naan
If you love to serve Semolina pudding as a dessert, it’s worth the effort. You can try the same recipe with salmon or carrots and I’m sure you will love the taste.
EASY TIPS FOR HONEY GARLIC CHICKEN BREAST RECIPE
Honey garlic sauce is not difficult to make. Use the tips below:
For this recipe, use cornstarch to thicken the sauce. For a thick smoothie that’s not too thick, take 2 teaspoons of flour and mix with 1 cup of water. Add sauce to the pot, then quickly stir to thicken it up into a nice thick sauce.
You can also thicken honey garlic sauce without cornstarch or cornflour. I followed the instructions and made a chicken dish with a thin sauce. It tasted good, but the sauce was very thin. To boil a sauce on low heat is the main technique that thickens the sauce.